George Watson’s College wishes to appoint a part-time, permanent Receptionist.
The purpose of this role is to provide a first-class Reception and administrative service to the Music School, working closely with the Music School PA.
The salary for this position will be in the range C1 which currently stands at £20,741 - £23,008 which will be applied pro-rata. Hours of work will be 25 hours per week (12pm – 5pm) worked during term-time only (44 weeks, including annual leave).
Other benefits include:
- Automatic enrolment in the contributory support staff defined contribution pension scheme
- Seven weeks annual leave.
- Reduced school fees at George Watson’s College for children of staff
- Membership of the Galleon Club (the School’s Fitness Club)
- Access to the Myreside Club.
To apply, please send a letter of application of not more than 800 words giving us more information about you, and why you would like the role, addressed to Mr David Elliott, Director of Music. The letter, completed application form and diversity monitoring form must reach Jane Robinson, Head of Human Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than noon on Monday 28 January 2019.
If you require more information about the School, please visit our school website.
Closing date noon on 28 January2019.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 5 February 2019.