George Watson’s College is seeking to appoint a part-time, permanent Educational Psychologist.
Hours of work will be 24 hours per week. The salary for this position will be in the range £46,000 - £53,000 (based on 40 hours) depending on qualifications and experience. The school is in the process of completing a job evaluation exercise and the salary for the role is subject to change.
Other benefits include:
● Automatic enrolment in the contributory support staff defined contribution pension scheme
● Seven weeks annual leave.
● Reduced school fees at George Watson’s College for children of staff
● Membership of the Galleon Club (the School’s Fitness Club)
● Access to the Myreside Club.