|Galleon Noticeboard (Call us on 0131 446 6066)|
GALLEON CLUB OPEN
The Galleon is back open under normal operating hours.
Please refer to the opening hours tab which details time slots available for booking all sessions.
Please contact the Centre on 0131 446 6066 for more information.
KEY INFORMATION ON RETURN
As with all new ways of working there is a settling in period and it takes time to adjust. Please see below key reminders of the main changes we have made;
- All those entering the facility are to wear a mask
- Please sanitise hands and follow the one way system at all times
- Check in for classes on entry and book additional classes on the way out (or over the phone where possible to avoid queues in the club)
- When booking classes, we will now ask for your membership card number to confirm booking so please have this handy when booking
- Please spray and wipe equipment after use. Spraying only leaves a film of residue on the equipment for the next user. Over time this builds up and marks the equipment.
- Mats will not be supplied for any classes moving forward. Please ensure you have your own for all classes attended
- Showers are not permitted to be used at any time