The School Charter was drawn up by eight of our pupils; four from P7, two from S2, and the Head Girl and Head Boy. The process was facilitated by the Heads of the Junior and Senior Schools.
It underpins everything we do here at Watson's.
- Treat other people the way you wish to be treated.
- Take pride in yourself and your school with consideration for the School rules.
- Achieve your potential by working hard and making the most of what is available to you.
- Be individual and make your voice heard, but think of the consequences of what you say and do.
- Respect the property of the School and that of other people.
- Respect and preserve the environment.
- Support and include others within and outside the School community.